Wrath Uprising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raider Event Fund - Read & Comment!

5 posters

Go down

If you like the fund idea, would you commit to donating 20-40 pp monthly to it?

Raider Event Fund  -  Read & Comment! Vote_lcap75%Raider Event Fund  -  Read & Comment! Vote_rcap 75% 
[ 3 ]
Raider Event Fund  -  Read & Comment! Vote_lcap25%Raider Event Fund  -  Read & Comment! Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
Raider Event Fund  -  Read & Comment! Vote_lcap0%Raider Event Fund  -  Read & Comment! Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Raider Event Fund  -  Read & Comment! Vote_lcap0%Raider Event Fund  -  Read & Comment! Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

Raider Event Fund  -  Read & Comment! Empty Raider Event Fund - Read & Comment!

Post  xtelo Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:30 pm

So this idea has been proposed, it's new, and personally I like it.

A raider event fund to get us good raider event cards for the future.  The rules are simple.  You donate what you wish.  Your donations are tracked on a spreadsheet.  The higher one donations, the more priority you have with the raider deck we obtain with the pp's we get from the fund.  It is currently at 105 pp, but will continue to grow.  We have been accused of being a "raider" alliance.  As a result, people have left, and decided to go all out on wars.

Wars are awesome fun, but you end up spending a lot of pp to get nothing really in return.  A raider event may be tediously long, but you can make up 2 to 3 times what you spend on it.  So for the meantime, we should definitely focus on raider events. 

This doesn't mean you are obligated to donate.  You can trade cards to obtain raiders if you wish.  You can buy packs if you wish.  

But the point is this.  If EVERYONE, and I mean EVERYONE was to spend about $20 monthly, that would be like 40 pp when buying at the rate of 2 for 1 that mobage puts out every event.  If even 30 members donated 40 pp monthly...that's...1200 pp a month...think about it.

If we held out for two months, that's 2400 pp!  UR Raiders usually sell for about 300 pp...with that we could get 7 UR raiders, and bring home top rewards for more than a few of our members.

I'm not saying don't war.  We still want to do that, but not waste all our pp on it either.  Please comment and let me know what you think Smile

xtelo
Admin

https://wrathreborn.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Raider Event Fund  -  Read & Comment! Empty Re: Raider Event Fund - Read & Comment!

Post  chefsride Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:02 pm

I love the idea. My thought is that our members would not have to destroy decks to get raiders to get the top rewards. As X said only donate what you want and do not have to participate if you do not wish. I remember when I was going for venom and having to spend more money on pp because I had to make up the points that other people were making because they were killing bosses faster than me because they had better raider cards.

chefsride

Back to top Go down

Raider Event Fund  -  Read & Comment! Empty Re: Raider Event Fund - Read & Comment!

Post  Oduntanf Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:05 pm

Thumbs up. Every lil helps. U can donate as much or aa little as u are comfortable with. I am happy this.

Oduntanf

Back to top Go down

Post  SinisterJaime Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:27 pm

well everyone knows who made my username lol. and im undecided only cause i dont have pp to add in but its definitely not a bad idea i just need to get caught up  on what i owe x and i can go from there

SinisterJaime

Back to top Go down

Post  Patrick2114 Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:28 pm

Great idea. Hopefully I could participate in the next event.

Patrick2114

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down