Wrath Uprising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Card Boosting Guide

Go down

Card Boosting Guide Empty Card Boosting Guide

Post  xtelo Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:23 am

I have seen a lot of question about leveling/fusing cards so I will do my best to explain it...

-Cards have 2 different level stats. Level of the card and mastery of the card. Obviously level increases stats, mastery does as well, but you will only see the boost once mastery is fully leveled. It is important to max these stats before fusing a card in order to maximize your cards potential. Having level maxed will give you a 10% stat transfer on fusion as opposed to 5% if not fully leveled. Mastery will give you more points to transfer on fusion. All mastery points will transfer when the card is fused but ability and card levels do not transfer. For this reason it is not important to max ability level before fusing.

-The most efficient way to level a card is to use the same card type for feeder cards. IE: you are boosting a speed card, so speed cards will give the biggest boost. In addition to card type, power required also affects experience gained, the more power required the more experience. Rarity also matters, higher rarity=more experience. Mastery is leveled by attacking people and winning, or randomly as you do missions. I have heard that you gain mastery if you successfully defend against an attack, but at this point I have not been able to personally verify this. The most efficient way to raise mastery is to find high level players with weak defense and attack them repeatedly. You can attack the same person 3 times per day. Please refer to the forum for a list of low defense, high level people. In order to fight them open your menu in-game and go to player search, then type in their name. Once you find them click on their name then click the battle button and you are good to go. Max mastery you can gain this way is 5 per battle as far as I've seen. Mastery from missions = amount of energy used per mission. IE: It costs 10 energy to do a mission if you gain mastery from it you will gain 10 mastery. You do not get to choose which card gets the mastery points from missions, the game will randomly choose one. It will however always give the points to cards setup in your deck list before giving them to cards not used in decks.

-As you level cards the silver cost will go up, for this reason it is suggested that the higher level your card is the higher rarity feeder cards you use in order to keep overall costs down. When you start using stronger cards is up to you, play with it a bit and see what works best for you. The best way to get feeder cards is by repeatedly doing low energy cost missions, more cards per energy used that way. Once again what missions you farm will be up to your discretion I do suggest using missions such as 3-2 or 3-5 that will have chance of dropping uncommon cards. Generally try to find missions that will drop an uncommon of the same type as the card you are working on leveling. IE: You are working on a Tactics card, 3-2 would be a good choice since it has a chance to drop an uncommon Iron Man. Once you get to the point where you don't want to use commons to level your card, due to silver costs, you can easily get uncommons and rares by fusing the cards you get from farming missions. It may seem counter productive to fuse a card you are going to use as a feeder, but trust me you will save money in the long run from having to boost your main card fewer times.

-Max Ability Level is 10. Ability levels can only be raised in one way, by boosting a card using "skilled" feeders. Cards that have an ability are called skilled feeders. It is recommended that once a card reaches max rarity (you cant fuse it anymore), you use only skilled feeders for leveling purposes. This will allow you to gain ability levels while leveling up your card, that way you will have less need to level up the ability after the card is max level. The higher the rarity of your main card the smaller the chance of an ability upgrade, also the higher the ability level, the lower chance of another upgrade. However the higher the rarity of the skilled feeder used the higher chance of an ability upgrade, according the in-game help higher ability level on feeders will increase chance of ability upgrade on the card being boosted as well, I have not tested this myself however. Chance to upgrade an ability is cumulative, so if 1 uncommon will give a 10% chance for upgrade 2 will give you 20%, for this reason it is recommended you wait for 10 skilled feeders before boosting. Keep in mind a card can be boosted with skilled feeders after it is max level, but for the sake of cost and time it is better to do as much ability leveling beforehand as possible.

- According to the information I have been able to gather at this point ability level will increase the amount of stats boosted or degraded when the ability activates. Generally speaking 1 ability level = a 1% increase. So a 3% boost would become 4% at ability level 2. Another thing to be aware of for ability's is the more the ability affects the smaller the boost. So a card that only boosts defense on tactics cards will give a bigger boost than one that boosts all cards defense, or one that boosts defense and attack on tactics cards. A list of known percentages can be found here: http: http://marvel-war-of-heroes.wikia.com /wiki/ Ability. (Had to add spaces since forum won't let me post external links for 7 days. Will fix this link once my 7 days are up.)

*** credit for posting goes to KameleonTDK who no longer is in alliance.

xtelo
Admin

https://wrathreborn.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down