Wrath Uprising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapid Mastery Techniques

Go down

Rapid Mastery Techniques Empty Rapid Mastery Techniques

Post  xtelo Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:20 am

Mastery adds about 37% of the base attack and defense stats to your cards. Unlike boosting, mastering your cards costs no silver and can be done quickly and easily using the techniques I have listed below. There are two ways to master your cards. One is to successfully win battles. You can get up to 5 points per battle depending on the comparative level of your opponent. The other is to complete missions. Mastery points from missions are not actually awarded randomly if you set up your deck correctly.

1. You should set up a small deck of cards that you are trying to master rapidly. It works best to use one to three cards but you can use up to five although that does reduce the speed you will master the cards. Make this deck the HIGHEST priority in your Offensive deck list.

2. Now use the list supplied by other helpful alliance members and battle the people with high level and low defense. You can use one good card to beat most of these people (trcoba, trcoba3, trcoba4, and others). Because you are using a small deck you should be able to get the max of three attacks per person pretty quickly without depleting your attack. Just with these three opponents you can get 45 (15 + 15 15) mastery points per card in a very short time.

3. Last, as you do your farming missions you may randomly be awarded mastery points according to the level of the misssion. I like to do at least +3 energy missions so I can get 3 mastery points. As long as you have cards in your highest priority deck that are unmastered those points will get awarded to one of those cards. If your highest priority deck has all of the cards mastered those points will get awarded to any random card in your deck which often ends up as a waste.

That's it. Maybe everyone already knew all of this but I just figured it out myself and hope it would be useful to someone. Using this method I can get my cards mastered in a few hours. Please edit and correct as needed. Thanks.

*** original posting is credited to axjms1...who no longer is part of the alliance.

xtelo
Admin

https://wrathreborn.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down