Wrath Uprising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RAID INFO - Cpt America vs Red Skull Mar 15-28

Go down

RAID INFO - Cpt America vs Red Skull Mar 15-28 Empty RAID INFO - Cpt America vs Red Skull Mar 15-28

Post  Guest Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:28 am

Last edited by neonebula on Thu May 23, 2013 5:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

RAID INFO - Cpt America vs Red Skull Mar 15-28 Empty Re: RAID INFO - Cpt America vs Red Skull Mar 15-28

Post  Oduntanf Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:46 am

I don't think the rares are worth the energy to boost. We should stick to Odin decks.

Oduntanf

Back to top Go down

RAID INFO - Cpt America vs Red Skull Mar 15-28 Empty Re: RAID INFO - Cpt America vs Red Skull Mar 15-28

Post  Guest Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:52 am

Last edited by neonebula on Thu May 23, 2013 5:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:32 am

Nice info- that is really worth following.

I would also suggest that we use the Raid room for all conversation relating to the deck and who is up next.
But can we please limit the conversation in this room to 'raid' issues only- as alot of us leave notifications on and trade chat in here can cause confusion.

But a rank of under 100 would be great as an alliance again- especially as i feel we are a stringer unit than last raid.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down