Wrath Uprising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic Four vs Dr. Doom

Go down

Fantastic Four vs Dr. Doom Empty Fantastic Four vs Dr. Doom

Post  xtelo Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:36 am

First order of business...BOOST YOUR RAIDERS CARDS IMMEDIATELY! The one's you should focus on at this very moment are your Emma Frosts and Mr. Fantastics' from last event if you received anything. I you have any unclaimed card tickets, save them until the chances for raider cards are increased. Also, if you find yourself low on power packs during event, but have strong raider cards, please share with alliance. I know I will do so if you ask me. I plan to have at least 4 fused Emma cards and 1 fused Mr. Fantastic. So if anyone needs to borrow my cards, just ask, and if I'm not using them or need to sleep, you can definitely use them as long as you give them back at the time we agree on.

Anyways, the rest of this post is to put down how we did after the event. Also remember that about towards the end, the big enemy's come out. So if possible, try to save your big push for the end, not the beginning of the event.

xtelo
Admin

https://wrathreborn.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Fantastic Four vs Dr. Doom Empty Some more info...

Post  xtelo Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:34 pm

Raider cards for this event:

Two of the cards that we got from last event qualify as raider cards this time around...they are
  • (Diamond Lady) Emma Frost - SR
  • (Mister Elastic) Mr. Fantastic - R

Also, the raider cards that they will try to sell to us through card claim tickets are:
  • (Idol of Millions) The Thing - SSR
  • (Unseen Power) Invisible Woman - SR
  • (Matchstick Johnny) Human Torch - R

The known card rewards for this event are:

• (The Master) Doctor Doom - UR
  • (Oathbound) Silver Surfer - SSR
  • (Black Leopard) Black Panther - SR
  • (Red in the Ledger) Black Widow - R

More to come Smile...

xtelo
Admin

https://wrathreborn.forumotion.com